[Asterisk-biz] problems with bridging...

ryan nalupa ryanalupa at yahoo.com.ph
Mon Aug 1 23:13:45 MST 2005

hello good day to all! i am a user of asterisk cvs 1.0.7 and i am having a problem with bridging...i.e., i have a digium card with 4 channels/ports. i connected 2 pstn lines on channels 3 and 4. 1 and 2 are ifreedom ATAs. the problem is when i call from a pstn line, either 3 or 4 will answer, and when i am asked the extension i'll dial the number to connect to either of the ifreedom ATAs, on channels 1 and 2 of course. when done dialling, i get a busy tone  and that either channel 3 or 4 or whichever answered my call cannot bridge into either channel 1 or 2 to connect my call...and worse, the asterisk system hangs so i still have to restart my asterisk system...can anyone help me on how to configure this???...am really in need of HELP!

http://mail.yahoo.com