[Asterisk-biz] NuFone BLIND rates?

Jeremy McNamara jj at nufone.net
Mon Aug 1 22:32:07 MST 2005

Ronald_Wiplinger wrote:

> Dear Jeremy,
>
> let me tell you something:
>
> 1. I am the PAYING customer, and I wish that I am respected as such
> one. I do not like to guess.

This is a public forum  - none of the 'customer' details apply.

> 2. YOU did only reply today at 6:53 GMT +8:00 THIS week and ONLY today.

Yes, to your request that arrived today.

> 3. YOUR (NuFone) email has some problems. I sent several days messages
> to your site and did not get ANY respond for three days.

People always say that, but I have had 3 separate people examine our
rather straight forward email system and can find nothing wrong.

> 4. Please keep your answers to questions. I asked for rates, so answer
> to that and ONLY to that!

And I sent you our current rate sheet, then informed you that we no
longer officially support International termination.

> If and only IF you have something to add to the subject: "NuFone
> BLIIND rates?" than reply to the list, if not get a book about
> CUSTOMER SERVICE and read it carefully!

I can't read, sorry.

Jeremy McNamara