[Asterisk-biz] NuFone BLIND rates?

Ronald_Wiplinger ronald_wiplinger at leadtek.com.tw
Mon Aug 1 21:58:04 MST 2005

Jeremy McNamara wrote:

> Ronald_Wiplinger wrote:
>
>> Yes you did with NO rates others than North America, so I will not be
>> able to use it BLIND.
>

> Then say that - I respond to countless email every single day and it
> irritates me to no end when people say I do not respond to email.

Now that hits me!

Dear Jeremy,

let me tell you something:

1. I am the PAYING customer, and I wish that I am respected as such one.
I do not like to guess.

2. YOU did only reply today at 6:53 GMT +8:00 THIS week and ONLY today.

3. YOUR (NuFone) email has some problems. I sent several days messages
to your site and did not get ANY respond for three days.

4. Please keep your answers to questions. I asked for rates, so answer
to that and ONLY to that!

If and only IF you have something to add to the subject: "NuFone BLIIND
rates?" than reply to the list, if not get a book about CUSTOMER SERVICE
and read it carefully!

bye

Ronald