[Asterisk-biz] PRESTON GARRISON - QUESTION ABOUT MY PAYMENT TO YOUFOR TOLL FREE SERVICE

Tim Booth tbooth at visioncom.us
Mon Aug 1 16:29:59 MST 2005

Contact me offline at the number listed below, we have a reliable toll
free service.

Tim Booth
President
VisionCom
207-828-4600

NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY
This e-mail and any attachments thereto is intended only for use by the
addressee(s) named herein and may be proprietary and/or legally
privileged. If you are not the intended recipient of this e-mail, you
are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of
this email, and any attachments thereto, without the prior written
permission of the sender is strictly prohibited. If you receive this
e-mail in error, please immediately telephone or e-mail the sender and
permanently delete the original copy and any copy of this e-mail, and
any printout thereof. All documents, contracts or agreements referred or
attached to this e-mail are SUBJECT TO CONTRACT.
The contents of an attachment to this e-mail may contain software
viruses that your own computer system. While Vision Systems Inc. has
taken every reasonable precaution to minimize this risk, we cannot
accept liability for any damage that you sustain as a result of software
viruses. You should carry out your own virus checks before opening any
attachment.