[Asterisk-biz] PRESTON GARRISON - QUESTION ABOUT MY PAYMENT TO YOU FOR TOLL FREE SERVICE

Jerry Fan jerryjfan at gmail.com
Mon Aug 1 16:24:59 MST 2005

On May 20, 2005 I sent Preston Garrison an initial deposit of $500.00 USD
for toll-free DID service. Preston had mentioned that your partner is well
established in the VoIP industry and could easily handle my simple VoIP
needs. Since then, I have sent numerous e-mail, instant messenger, and
telephone messages inquiring about the status of the DIDs I ordered. Finally
on July 12, I requested that Preston cancel the project and have my money
returned. Preston assured me that the check had already been sent to my
partner. We have seen no check. I repeatedly asked Preston Garrison to
directly deposit the funds into my account the same way I deposited into
your account with no success. Today, July 29th, 2005 I ran into Keith
Tucholski's post on Asterisk-biz dated Thursday May 26, 2005 about some
rackmount systems which quickly raised flags that I may never see my money
again.

Preston Garrison please send my money back -- it has been over three months
now.

Jerry Fan - still looking for a reputable and reliable Toll-Free provider
626-203-6396