[Asterisk-biz] Re: Use of Mobile Number with Voip Line

Stephen T Haley novaferon at yahoo.com
Wed Apr 27 14:21:32 MST 2005

Is anyone aware of a VoIP provider, i.e., BroadVoice which would allow the use of a telephone number on the Voip line while it was still being used on the cellphone? This would allow callers to my cellphone to ring my Voip line simultaneously. BV allows callers to my VoIP line to also ring my cellphone simultaneously. I just want it to be reversed.

The number belongs to me so that shouldn't be an issue. I just want it used on both my cellphone and the BV (or another providers) VoIP line.