[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip Multi Channel PBX City Plan

Rusty Shackleford john97 at flatline.com
Wed Apr 27 13:52:20 MST 2005

And you are... okay, "moderately fearful", that if you tool-up to handle
a large account and that account then bolts for greener pastures, you're
left with a bunch of unused capacity and no revenue with which to pay
for it. That is a legitimate concern, which you might have been civil
enough to explain or, if you consider your rationale to be proprietary
strategic information (also a perfectly legitimate position), just say
so and shut up about it.

As for "good management", one has to wonder about the effectiveness of a
business model that is forced to turn away the largest potential
customers, not to mention the stated policy of bullying current
customers who have been frustrated by a perceived lack of responsiveness
on the part of the company.