[Asterisk-biz] LiveVoip DID Lay Away Plan

Brandon Patterson siptech at livevoip.com
Tue Apr 26 20:41:32 MST 2005

LiveVoip DID Lay Away Plan
LiveVoip LLC introduces the World's 1st DID Lay Away Plan. Starting your own VoIP company or just need large amounts of DID's? Don't need them in service right away? Then our DID Lay Away Plan is for you. LiveVoip requires you to order all of your DID's (you cannot buy them from our central stock), a process that takes 5-7 business days in most cases. The cost is $1.00 per DID per month plus $1.00 per DID installation. Another 1st from LiveVoip LLC.

http://www.livevoip.com/index.php?subject=1&content=DIDsLay

Brandon Patterson
LiveVoip LLC
http://www.livevoip.com