[Asterisk-biz] Canadian DID's

Bernard Cresencia berncres at rogers.com
Tue Apr 26 19:50:03 MST 2005

Hi,

We're interested in your Toronto DIDs for our asterisk calling-card platform. We're also interested in the surrounding areas if available (Newmarket, Pickering, etc, but Toronto only is ok).

Could you send details on your requirements, terms, minimum commitments, etc?

Thanks in advance,
Bernard Cresencia
CrossNet International

Sergey Kuznetsov <asterisk_biz at deeptown.org> wrote:

I have 2 PRIs in Toronto for incoming calls. On per minute basis. US$ 0.005 per minute.

list wrote: Anybody offering Canadian DID's? Please e-mail me off-list w/ pricing information and interconnection methods.  Looking for 2 T-1's capacity.

Thanks,

Jon

-- All the Best!Sergey.=========================Sergey KuznetsovPresident/CEO         High Intellectual Technologies, Inc.           Web: http://www.hitcalls.com        E-mail: sergey.kuznetsov at highintellect.comBusiness phone: (416) 548-9700 ext 37