[Asterisk-biz] anti trust law against cisco , good for the industry.

Alex Pui alex.pui at act-labs.com
Tue Apr 26 14:17:23 MST 2005

I guess the wisdom here is : if att was never broken up and it is still a
monopoly of our voice business, there will be no cell phone in this world,
as att will be so powerful to direct the whole world voice communication in
the way it likes, if we think cell phone is a nice thing to have, then we
should try to understand what would we lose if we let such one like Cisco or
Microsoft to be the monopoly of business.

Alex