[Asterisk-biz] anti trust law against cisco , good for the industry.

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sun Apr 24 10:02:00 MST 2005

I am copying this to Jeff Pulver, maybe if he thinks that its a good thing, he will speak
something about it in von and write to fcc and at least i am willing to sign it as a
petetion.

Cisco ata 186, the old komodo phone was the same guys as sipura guys.

they waited for 3 years till there contract with cisco bounded them not to do it, they did it
again in shape of sipura, and cisco went ahead and bought it again

Cisco also bought out Linksys who came out with the voip device, and now sipura
again.

The news that i read said, that cisco bought sipura to promote linksys product of there.

 I think that they should not be allowed to  buy out sipura, and let sipra compete with
cisco's product, so that it brings the best of every one out, rather then createing a old att
style monopoly.

A very experienced telecom company chairman last claimed to me that if att would not
have been broken into the baby bells, today we would not have cell phones.

I wonder if he was correct 100% but i do belive that if this would not have been done, it
would have been a different world we live in, rather then buying a new phone
connection for 2$ for life in some countries, and without vonage.

I also think that sbc shold not be allowed to buy out att again and form again a big
mama bell, as it looks like sbc is becoming.

I hope i don't get a lot of hate mail and enemy's in big places for writing this, but they
are my 2 cents.

Rehan
Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted