[Asterisk-biz] validate length of e164/e212 number for allcountries - small bounty

Race Vanderdecken asteriskbiz at codetyrant.com
Sun Apr 24 14:33:04 MST 2005

Curious, where do you get $5000 per month? How many users do you have?
They are not asking much, about $250 for a one time shot.

Do you want the 500,000 codes or just the stuff that tells you how to
dial the E.164/E.212

I can give you a hand creating the db/logic that gives you the number
formats.

As an aside: Anyone who would like to contribute codes to an open source
DB of the e.164 or e.212 codes please contact me. Please don't send me
any commercial database contents.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken