[Asterisk-biz] IAX/SIP US50 termination

Kevin Bockman ml at neoninternet.com
Sun Apr 24 12:00:13 MST 2005

Hello,

I'm looking for IAX or SIP termination to the US50.

I need someone who will allow:
* multiple concurrent channels (most likely 5-15 at any one time).
* set outgoing caller ID

Preferrably allow payment by credit card directly (and not through
PayPal).

I want to be able to charge minutes and view available minutes via the
web.

I'm looking for prepaid, but also a postpaid option if I go over would
be nice.

I have currently tested: Asterlink, LiveVoip, Nufone, SixTel, and
VoipJet.

I am going through the wiki now, but these types of details are not
usually discussed on their website.

Thanks for any suggestions,

Kevin Bockman