[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk management GUI

Ezabi ezabi at itsyn.com
Sun Apr 24 06:59:33 MST 2005

Hi,
My company is looking forward to make an asterisk administration and
management GUI, they have tried one of the most maturely available GUI's
now, the AMP but still this interface doesn't deliver all what the
customers may demand, we need a standalone GUI and not one bundled with
the whole solution, we can cooperate in its development and work on
adding extra features to it to be able to deliver what might compare to
the GUI delivered with the Cisco Call Manager, anybody interested??

Ahmed El-Ezabi
IT Synergy