[Asterisk-biz] Will pay for RealTime help

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Thu Apr 21 08:11:39 MST 2005

I got this working, thanks for all the VERY nice offers to help.

I was very impressed by the number of people that offered to help. Most if
not all offered to help me for free too.

Thanks to everyone and the list.

If anyone is interested, my solution ended up being a combination of two
things.

1- I originally downloaded Asterisk-Addons and thought I had installed it. I
had not..

2- I re-downloaded and re-installed Asterisk-Addons but only did a reload
and not a restart.

Once I restarted it all just started working!