[Asterisk-biz] Will pay for RealTime help

Me mylist at lightwavetech.com
Wed Apr 20 16:16:24 MST 2005

Not sure if it's OK to post this sort of thing here but please let me know
if it's out of line.

I am at the end of my rope mentally with RealTime..

I need to get it running sooner than later because it's holding everything
else up that we are trying to do.

I would like to pay someone to get on the phone with me and get this thing
setup. Tonight would be great, I am in the US Central Time Zone.

I can pay via Paypal if that's acceptable or we can arrange other means of
payment.

I only want to deal with someone that knows A LOT about Realtime and how to
set it up, troubleshoot it etc..  I already know lots about it, I am just
missing something really stupid. So, I need someone that can do more than
just read the same docs I have read, I need someone who REALLY knows
Realtime.

Please email me using my real address todd (at) lightwavetech dot com with
cost per hour and when you can help as well as location and phone number.

If someone is in another country and would like to do it via chat or
something I may be open to that but prefer phone.

Thanks!