[Asterisk-biz] US DID Origination WITH support

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sun Apr 17 19:34:58 MST 2005

On 4/17/05, Me <mylist at lightwavetech.com> wrote:
> Would love to hear from folks who are using one or more companies for DID
> origination (US Local) and actually getting decent support.
>
> Let me clarify.. Putting a ticket, call or email with questions or problems
> and getting a response 3 or 4 days later or not at all is not what I mean by
> decent support.
>
> Looking for at least one company to buy local DID's from that will actually
> respond to tickets, calls or emails. Preferably we would like them to be
> stable and around a while. Of course if it's not asking too much, call
> quality would be nice.
>
> We are open to calls coming into us via VOIP or possibly directly from the
> PSTN to ensure call quality.

For sip/iax termination I can suggest Teliax or Voicepulse Connect,
although Voicepulse does not have DID's in all states (But for $11
flat rate per month you get unlimited incoming calls for free).

It's tough to find a good provider that has decent termination rates,
good DID coverage, 800 numbers, and good support.  I'm fairly happy
with Teliax and they are one of the few that do have all of that.

And it's tough to say who will be around tommorrow.   Some of the
larger guys could go out of business just as fast as the smaller ones.
 Personally I would have a backup or two.

Chris