[Asterisk-biz] teliax

David Aldworth daldworth at teliax.com
Sat Apr 16 12:56:37 MST 2005

Hi Chris -

Indeed, I wish I could say you're wrong but, in fact, we did have a rough
week. Several times we experienced problems with IAX registration to our
Asterisk proxy servers. We pulled an all nighter early Friday morning, did
some recoding to Asterisk and to some other applications and are confident
the problem has been resolved. Only time will tell, but so far so good.

For those of you already subscribing to Teliax you would have seen notice
of the scheduled maintenance in the "news" section of the Teliax
Subscriber Portal.

Thanks for your understanding.

David