[Asterisk-biz] teliax

snacktime snacktime at gmail.com
Sat Apr 16 12:32:17 MST 2005

On 4/16/05, david blood <davidjblood at yahoo.com> wrote:
> Is anyone having a problem with registering to teliax lately?  Sent a email to
> support and a phone and have heard nothing???
> David

They are having some problems, my numbers through them have been up
and down for two days now.  Same issue you are having with keeping
registered.

Although I admire teliax for trying to offer a decent level of support
compared to some others (they at least have the right attitude), I get
the feeling they just don't have the resources to respond
appropriately when something goes wrong.

Chris