[Asterisk-biz] multilata voip provider who can get me DID's from not so major markets?

Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I rehan at supertec.com
Sat Apr 16 04:15:34 MST 2005

> Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I wrote:
>
> >Dear Paul,
> >
> >I am sorry, but i do not fully understand what you need.
> >

> If you did fully understand what I need and the needs of the market you
> could make money from it.
>
> It's simple. I will give my own case as an example:
>
> 1) I have an office with 207-732-3700 which is served by a small
> telco(Mid-Maine Communications).
>
> 2) My local calling area consists of some Mid-Maine rate centers and
> Lincoln ME 207-794 which is a Verizon rate center.
>
> 3) I want to keep the number because it is published and advertised.
>
> 4) I have a * server located in another state with excellent connectivity.
>
> So I would just call-forward the line to a 207-794 DID and take the
> calls via SIP on my * server. That server already has a dial plan and
> knows how to find people at home, in the car, etc. I have SPA-2000 ata's
> working just fine as extensions at fixed locations.
>
> Anybody who can quickly quote prices to give me 207-794 DID's over SIP
> is demonstrating that they are connected and knowledgable.

Dear Paul,

You can get this from

connect.voicepulse.com i belive

I am not sure if they have that rate center available.

WE can try to hunt it for you on virtualphoneline.com for 25$ setup fee and 15$ a month
if u want.

rehan

Super Technologies Inc., Pensacola, Florida
http://www.supertec.com - Technologies from tomorrow, TODAY!
http://www.VirtualPhoneLine.com - Get A US, UK, EU Number, Forward it to any
number in the world instantly, Record your calls, Look who is calling you. Try it,
you will love it.
http://www.PhoneOpia.com - SIP Based OPEN Phone Services.
http://www.MySuperPhone.com - The NEXT Generation of Telephone.
Http://www.ip-pabx.com - One World, One Number, One Pabx, All Hosted