[Asterisk-Biz] SS7 available for Asterisk

Sergey Kuznetsov asterisk_biz at deeptown.org
Fri Apr 15 11:43:54 MST 2005

Markuu,

You will support Digium and Mark Spencer itself. But how about other
developers who spent countless nights to improve the
Asterisk and send the patches to Mark? Hoes they have any monetary
contribution at all?

To be honestly it is very unfair that Mark can sell the Asterisk under
the commercial license, and many core Asterisk developers
( who is not working for Digium ) for will receive 0 dollars and 0 cents
for their time.

I do understand that they can use Asterisk at home. I can use it for my
needs. But still I feel unfairness in this situation, and I cannot
shut up myself. I wouldn't say a word if the project was solely under
GPL, and I would even donate to the developers, but if it's under
dual license - it's unfair.

All the Best!
Sergey.
Sergey Kuznetsov