[Asterisk-Biz] SS7 available for Asterisk

Race Vanderdecken asteriskbiz at codetyrant.com
Thu Apr 14 09:57:16 MST 2005

You lost me.

Is the SS7 connection to the PSTN to cost $3600?

Or is the software from Digium going to cost that much?

$3600 is reasonable because that is what it is going to take to get the
connection working right. SS7 is a nightmare to connect.

If the code is not available then I will continue with my design.

Anyone wishing to increase the bounty, donate or lend equipment or
access to test equipment; please contact me. While I am just writing the
code, we have 3 long term SS7 experts helping with the design. But any
company that is interested in using SS7 as part of their Asterisk
Distribution please let me know what you need.

Yes, we are working on the ISUP interface.

Race "The Tyrant" Vanderdecken