[Asterisk-biz] Asterisk w/ Quad Cards

BJ Weschke bweschke at gmail.com
Sun Apr 10 04:34:01 MST 2005

 I really don't think there's a machine capable of handling all the
interrupts two of the quad port digium cards would hand out if you lit
them all at the same time. You may have better luck with two of the
quad Sangoma cards as we've been told they are better performance wise
than the Digium's. However, the Sangoma's apparently don't do RBS very
well yet under high load, only PRI.