[Asterisk-biz] The new 360 and other Snom Products!

The VoIP Connection asterisk-biz at thevoipconnection.com
Sat Apr 9 15:44:34 MST 2005

The snom 360 has arrived and we are very excited about this terrific new
product!

With the new 360 model, snom has added some great new features and addressed
a number (if not all) of the issues some may have had with their previous
products.  The physical form factor of the phone is more substantial and
provides a much more positive cradle for the handset.  The design is more
"vertical" ala cisco/polycom and the display is large and adjustable.  Also
notable are the 12 lighted buttons which are user programmable as
line/appearance or status/speed-dial.  The multi-line capability of snoms,
along with the flexible and easy to program buttons, has always been a big
positive for snom and the 360 puts them way out front.  Another interesting
and innovative feature is built-in RTP encryption.  While the market isn't
yet demanding this functionality, it is a significant selling point.  The
unit also supports PoE, another big plus for business customers.

Snom products have always been among the most Asterisk friendly on the
market and over the last few firmware releases the trend has accelerated.
Most notably, the new version now supports the ability to set up intercom
extensions.  This feature works with Asterisk and all snom phones.  The
overall quality of the snom firmware has improved dramatically and we can
recommend these products for enterprise applications without reservation.

The VoIP Connection wants your snom business.  We know these products well
and we know how to make them work with Asterisk.  We generally try to
refrain from blasting the newsgroups with promotional BS, but we want to
offer everyone on this list a special offer to reward the patience of our
loyal customers and to celebrate the release of this terrific new product
from snom.  The deal is simple: FOR THE MONTH OF APRIL WE ARE OFFERING A 10%
DISCOUNT OFF OF OUR ALREADY LOW PRICES ON ALL SNOM PRODUCTS.  From our web
store (www.thevoipconnection.com), add the products as normal to your cart
and enter "asterisk-biz" in the coupon code box on the shopping cart page.
Your discount will automatically be applied.  Of course, you can also call
us to order by phone at 800-989-6728 and get the same discount.

Michael Crown
Managing Partner
The VoIP Connection
321.989.6728 ext. 611