[Asterisk-biz] unlimited 800

James Taylor jltaylor at metrotel.net
Sat Apr 9 15:35:57 MST 2005

This is INTRALATA only.

If you have a lot of inbound Toll Free calls coming from a FEW LATA's then
we would consider installing a switch in that lata and/or installing T1's
and generally would provide the traffic to you for 50% of your present
billing amount.

Your calls from other LATA's would come to you as they are now with your
same carrier at your present rate.

Tell me where your traffic comes from (cities or LATA's) and how many
minutes you have and how much money you spend in those areas.

If your situation matches our network abilities, we'll accept your account.
If it doesn't work, well tell you so and not try to sell you anything else.

All inquiries confidential.
--
James Taylor
MetroTel