[Asterisk-biz] PBX Hardware Business

Michael Giagnocavo mgg-digium at atrevido.net
Fri Apr 8 14:41:08 MST 2005

As others have said, you have to open your source that is GPL-derived.

However, if all your interface does is edit Asterisk config files, there's
nothing to release. If you actually patch asterisk or write an app for it,
you'd need to release that part. If you just use AGI or similar, you
wouldn't need to release any additional source apart from Asterisk.

-Michael