[Asterisk-biz] list of "business class" voip providers

Jed Stafford jeds at bluecorporate.com
Thu Apr 7 16:12:27 MST 2005

We utilize Level 3 as one of our inbound carriers for nationwide DID access for our clients. I think the struggle a lot of people have is going direct, when we signed up it was a 5 million minute commitment for their no discount pricing. It's hard for some of these smaller guys to compete even if they go direct with the pricing that is often found online. I know a lot of the other carriers we use now have 10 to 15 million minute commits, that's hard to justify for someone just starting up. Even for us, we will gladly sell DID's to anyone, but again our 100,000 minute commitment per month which is a lot cheaper for good quality product is even too high for someone just using service at home or playing around trying to get started from scratch.

Regards,

-Jed