[Asterisk-biz] Rhino Channel Banks for Sale

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Tue Apr 5 22:11:24 MST 2005

On Wed, 2005-04-06 at 01:23 -0400, Cory Andrews wrote:
> Herman - the units I was referring to are FXS and not FXO.  I have heard
> a lot of positive feedback from Asterisk folk about the Rhino product,
> found some at a nice discount and thought it was worth mentioning.  Not
> masquerading as a good samaritan, but because we are a hardware reseller
> of course.
>
> Cory Andrews
> Senior Partner
> +++++++++++
> VOIPSupply.com
> A Subsidiary of b2 Technologies
> +++++++++++
> voice - 800.398.VOIP X22
> fax - 716.630.1548
> email - Cory at VOIPSupply.com

Yes the FXS configuration makes a lot of sense. From the feedback on the
Rhino, I'd certainly buy one. You can connect a bunch of analog phones
with just T1 cards in your box. What I was wondering is why they really
wanted the FXO version instead. I had supposed the FXO version would be
useful when you had a number of lines but had not reached so many lines
that digital trunks would be cost effective. T1s ought to be a good
choice at 20 * 24 analog trunks. Maybe they were integrating a PBX with
only analog interfaces.

I was really talking about the model the company really wanted, not the
one you are selling, hence why my post is kind of offtopic.

Best regards,
Herman Webley