[Asterisk-biz] tandem locations

Paul digium-list at 9ux.com
Tue Apr 5 17:51:46 MST 2005

Jamie, you are right about that being one possibility. But I wonder why
someone would want locations of such things. Tandem computers are the
type of thing that are usually dedicated to a purpose or need. You don't
just walk into a place and rent time on them to run your favorite COBOL
payroll or billing app. So my guess is that Keith is referring to some
other kind of tandem. I'm curious now.