[Asterisk-biz] looking for inexpensive asterisk

Mark Halverson mark at opbx.com
Sun Apr 3 10:21:39 MST 2005

We were testing VPS from Virtuozzo the problem that we had was the fact that
each virtual private server's Ethernet address was not accessible as ETH0 so
somethings would work and other things there was just no way.

So we had our sister company create us a server solution, which we do sell.

$129/mth for P4 2.4ghz 512mb ram with full T-1 of UNMETERED bandwidth.
Running Fedora or RH9 your choice.

-Mark
707-735-1038