[Asterisk-biz] New IAX2 Phones in the Market

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Sat Apr 2 22:41:54 MST 2005

Forgive me for the late response. I need to clarify several
things here for the Netweb-401, 402, X10 and X100 eezeephones
and the ATAs

1) The NETWEB-ATA-200 or NETWEB-ATA-400 (ATCOM AT-268 and 468)
are *not* based on the PA168 Chip. So they will not talk IAX -
Period.

2) The NETWEB-ATA-200 or NETWEB-ATA-400 (ATCOM AT-268 and 468)
*are* based on a US Chip and they will talk either SIP or H323
only-Period.

3) The Router Chip has Voice Packet Prioritization a Pseudo QOS
built into the Chip.

4) Though the two sets of Netweb Phone versions Netweb-401/402
(ATCOM Makes) and  Netweb-X10/X12 and Netweb-X100/X120 (YUXIN
Makes) are based on PA168s and uses similar software, you
cannot load the same software to both the sets as their digit
maps are different.

You need the right firmware for each one, given by the
manufacturers. This firmware is downloadable from
http://www.eezeephone.com, a Zip file for each one that also
contains the Palmtool and Sample configuration files.

If you guys have any questions or concerns, call me at
732-213-2422.

Seshu Kanuri
voip at netwebgroup.com