[Asterisk-biz] http://www.asterisksupport.org

Herman Webley herman.webley at blitzllc.com
Fri Apr 1 09:30:47 MST 2005

On Fri, 2005-04-01 at 05:40 -0500, Steve Totaro wrote:

> Too many places for information?  I don't think that is possible.
>
> I do suggest a different use for the site though.  It would benefit the
> whole community.  Mirror voip-info.org.  Although fairly rare, the real wiki
> goes down and when it does while searching for an answer, it can leave an
> astrician stranded.
>
> Thanks
> Steve

If anyone has a asterisk documentation/community site that they want
redundancy for, tell me. I'd be happy to set up a mirror.

Whether its static html, php, python, mysql, postgres, whatever (I don't
have a winows server to mirror ASP, MS SQL, etc. however). Or maybe a
static mirror of the dynamic site. I have tons of space and bandwidth
(as I'm sure everyone else on this list does :)

Best regards,
Herman Webley