[Asterisk-biz] http://www.asterisksupport.org

Eric Wieling aka ManxPower eric at fnords.org
Fri Apr 1 03:13:18 MST 2005

steve szmidt wrote:
> On Thursday 31 March 2005 14:33, Rehan Ahmed AllahWala - Super Technologies I
> wrote:
>
>>Help your self guys
>>
>>http://www.asterisksupport.org
>

> My only question is, why? What's wrong with the wiki we already have? Why
> would we want to split up the effort into two different locations?
>
> I highly recommend for everyone to stick to the established wiki, or you migt
> find yourself needing to search two different places every time you need
> something.

I think that there are too many places to find support information for
Asterisk.

A couple of months ago I closed my popular fnords.org Asterisk site,
tar'd everything up, and donated it all to the asteriskdocs.org project.

I encourage anyone that has an Asterisk related webpage to consider
doing the same thing.