[Asterisk-biz] Reseller programs

Tracy R Reed treed at copilotconsulting.com
Thu Sep 23 21:36:37 MST 2004

On Thu, Sep 23, 2004 at 10:44:09PM -0600, Jason Becker spake thusly:
> I compare VoIP quality to that of a cel phone call. And when someone
> wants to do serious business they usually do it over a land (PSTN) line

I think it is rather pointless to talk about VOIP quality without
specifying a certain bit rate and compression etc. Decent VOIP should be
of higher quality than any analog line. If it's digital PSTN the whole way
it should be just as good.

--
Tracy Reed                     The attachment is a digital signature.
http://copilotconsulting.com   More info: http://copilotconsulting.com/sig