[Asterisk-biz] Reseller programs

Brandon Patterson (peering) siptech at livevoip.com
Thu Sep 23 20:19:15 MST 2004

Voip Quality not there yet? I don't agree. In Canada with Cable and DSL
the speeds are even better than the USA. Our guys expected to see you in
Atlanta
did you have anyone there? Lots of Calgary people went down. Our Voip
Network
is working great. Aussie guys sound like they are in the same room. Its all
in the design,
build and operation! I love Voip.

Brandon