[Asterisk-biz] Inter Carrier VoIP Services

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 21 12:35:31 MST 2004

Jim,

We have Asterisk servers running as a service interconnecting
our clients and users. We use Bicom Systems Software called
Switchware and PBXware. These are not great tools but they do
our  job.

We have our terminations and have value added services on top
of these wholesale termination.

Let me know how we can help each other to grow.

Seshu Kanuri
http://www.netwebgroup.com
http://www.eezeephone.com
http://ipphone.eezeephone.com