[Asterisk-biz] Inter Carrier VoIP Services

Jim Dalton jim.dalton at transnexus.com
Tue Sep 21 06:03:56 MST 2004

We want to partner with a VoIP service provider who uses Asterisk and wants
to offer inter-exchange VoIP services to expand their business.

TransNexus is a software development company.  We are not a service provider
or carrier.  Our technology focus is on back-office systems which manage
secure inter-exchange routing and billing of VoIP services.

Please contact me directly if there is any interest.

I will be attending the Astricon meeting in Atlanta this week.

Jim Dalton
TransNexus, Inc.
Routing, Accounting & Security for VoIP Networks

250 14th Street, NW
Suite 4001
Atlanta, GA  30318; USA

1.404.526.6053