[Asterisk-biz] Hotsip server and * for IP PBX purposes

Steve Totaro stotaro at totarotechnologies.com
Fri Sep 17 05:31:38 MST 2004

I provide such a service but the demand is very low.  Most small and
medium sized businesses don't want to fool with it.  They want you to
come in with a turnkey system built to suit their needs.  If they can
install Linux then why wouldn't they do a little research and install
Asterisk as well?

Also, be very careful about what kind of support you will commit to
providing.  If the install goes well they may feel empowered to tinker
and then keep calling you when things get messed up.  I don't even give
them a password.

Windows only shops are the vast majority in my neck of the woods
(Washington/Baltimore).

Thanks,
Steve