[Asterisk-biz] question on VoIP setup And IAX Compatible Phone

matt.riddell at sineapps.com matt.riddell at sineapps.com
Thu Sep 16 16:46:17 MST 2004

On 17 Sep 2004 at 1:27, Michael Bielicki wrote:

> Bing !!!!!!! Again you did not manage to write the correct answer to a
> question. Impressive how some people think marketing works. -- Michael
> Bielicki _______________________________________________ Asterisk-Biz

To tell you the truth I'm getting a little sick of seeing the NetWeb
phones ad' being sent in response to just about every question on
here.

Netweb group would end up better off if they just posted answers to
questions with a link to their phones etc in the signature.

I know that this is the business list, but one member is turning it
into an opt-in spam list.

I wouldn't really mind so much if emails arrived when new products,
modifications arrived.

Cheers,

Matt Riddell
http://www.sineapps.com/contact.php (contact us)