[Asterisk-biz] Buying hardware from China...

andres at itranser.com andres at itranser.com
Thu Sep 16 13:03:36 MST 2004

Hi,

I am going to Asia next month, and I am playing to look for VoIP hardware
makers over there.  My intention is to start a new line of business at my
company, selling VoIP minutes, Asterisk consultant services, and finally,
distribute equipment on the European market (specifically on the spanish
community)

Most of those makers ask for MOQ (Minimun Order Quantity) of 2,000 units.
We do not want to invest now on such as big quantity (at this stage of
"starting" we prefer to invest on other areas of the services to offer,
employees, infraestructure). However, at those prices, discounts are
really important.

So, I have several questions on this forum:

- Anyone willing to make business with me, buying units together to get
better prices ? (better with someone from Europe, so we can avoid to pay
dutties /tarifs of customs on several places).

- I will be around Shangai. Any suggestion about hadware makers to visit
around that zone ?

- Any one on this forum could either advice me where to buy equipment for
reselling or offer me their own ?

Please, send me details to andres at itranser.com (cc aherranz at itranser.com)