[Asterisk-biz] question on VoIP setup And IAX Compatible Phone

Netweb Group, Inc. netwebgroup at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 16 14:19:44 MST 2004

In order to complete yur setup, there is the right SIP UA that
can communicate in IAX2 transparently with Asterisk.

The link for the phone is below.

http://ipphone.eezeephone.com

Thi Phone is also recommended by Ubiquity’s SIP Center at:

http://www.sipcenter.com/sip.nsf/html/New+and+Updated+Listings

 http://www.sipcenter.com/sip.nsf/html/SIP+Phones+and+Adaptors

 A high resolution picture of the Phone ( 2 LAN Port Version)
is now available at:

 http://ipphone.eezeephone.com/images/netweb302.tif

 Manual for this Phone is now available at  :

 http://ipphone.eezeephone.com/docs/302_manual.pdf

 Checkout the netweb-301 and 302 available on ebay now.  Use
the link below:

http://search.ebay.com/sip-h323-mgcp-sip-phone_W0QQbsZSearchQQcatrefZC6QQcoactionZcompareQQcoentrypageZsearchQQcopagenumZ1QQfromZR10QQsacategoryZQ2d1QQsbrftogZ1QQsofocusZunknownQQsojsZ0QQsosortorderZ1QQsosortpropertyZ1QQsotrZ2