[Asterisk-biz] Success Finding DIDs?

Smith - BESTCOM GROUP smith at bestcom.com.br
Fri Sep 10 03:59:28 MST 2004

It will be much more easy and fast checking this list out if we could
decreese the volume of discussion about "egos" and start doing some
bussiness around here ... or, as the matter of this list as well, Hepl each
other with informations regardin termination, softwares, hardware (edge
points/futures/prices/buying with eachother in order to get better
prices...) and stuff like that.

For those willing to do so: we are using SER + Asterisk and we have a
developers team only to do tests and API´s for that ... Exchancing info will
be a pleasure. We are also looking for termination in US and Japan. Our
sistem is totaly based on SIP protocol and our main codec is ILBC and
G.723/729

Best Regards to all

Rodrigo  C.  Smith
CEO - BESTCOM GROUP