[Asterisk-biz] Farfon

mirza sahib wasim at convergence.com.pk
Wed Sep 8 06:13:33 MST 2004

We're now accepting orders for FarFon and FarATA units for October
delivery. The phone internals will be US made and assembly done in
Pakistan. The factory has confirmed shipping dates, and we are now in a
position to turn around orders in 3 weeks.

1. Farfon Model 100 IAX2 VOIP phone	US$165 each
2. Farfon Model 110 IAX2 VOIP ata	US$155 each
3. Bundled 100+110 set			US$285 each (save $$$)

Shipping and handling charges of US$75 per order will apply.

For higher volume orders, additional discounts are available.

At the moment we only accept orders via wire transfer to:

	Wasim Baig
	Account #317406418
	ABN-AMRO, F-7 Branch, Islamabad 44000, Pakistan

Since this is a low volume batch and US manufacturing, the price is higher
than stated before, but with continued acceptance and larger volume orders
we will be able to bring the price back down to the US$125 mark.

Once the products are in full-swing we will be appointing resellers in
various parts of the world and accepting credit card orders as well.

These are beta units suitable for testing and deployment. We will continue
to support and develop the software applications that run atop these sets.

Convergence looks forward to helping the Asterisk community further
achieve their objectives and aims to be a valuable, contributing partner
to these efforts.

Thank you for your patience and continued support.
We look forward to your becoming a satisfied customer.

--
Farfon Development Team
wasim at convergence.com.pk