[Asterisk-biz] cisco equipment for sale

Smith - BESTCOM GROUP smith at bestcom.com.br
Wed Sep 8 06:02:32 MST 2004

I agree with Mr. Grag ..

Offering is one thing ... flooding our boxes with copies of the same offer
is quite anoying. Putting prices (top at least) is very helpfull and
acelerates the sales process.

Taking my company for example: We are looking for terminations in US -
Canada - Japan and Brasil. We use SER + Asterisk (SIP as protocol and ILBC
or G723/729 as codecs). Does anyone have that ? I need a trial to be sure it
will work fine ...Please send rates and steps to do that to
smith at bestcom.com.br .. Please be sure to attach prices and conditions.

Rodrigo  C.  Smith
CEO - BESTCOM GROUP
+55.14.3324-2324 - Ext. 33