[Asterisk-biz] In immediate need of Very powerful * for call center, ACD and outbound.

ChitChat - Info info at mychitchat.com
Tue Oct 12 14:47:15 MST 2004

Hey there,

I don¹t know how to help you, but, I was curious, will you be offering these
call center services to other companies (such as ours, hint hint ;)

We may want to do an outbound call blitz to our current customers. I am
looking at solutions in Canada, US, but Panama may be much more cost
effective!

Regards,
ChitChat Communications

PS ­ Xten makes a good softphone, we have several thousand deployed in the
Middle East using G.729 codec (works over lower bandwidth) and they work
well, even for conferencing and the like.