[Asterisk-biz] Swiss phone number, and VoIP service to/from Nussbaumen, Switzerland

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Sun Oct 10 13:16:19 MST 2004

.                                       Sunday, October 10, 2004
                                        13:02:49 (-08:00hrs UTC)

  We're looking for a service or services that can provide us with:

  1.) a phone number local to Nussbaumen, Switzerland - so that
  someone there can make local calls which will be routed over VoIP to
  our Asterisk PBX system here in the US.

  2.) a VoIP (SIP or IAX) service that will provide us with very low
  rates (preferably flat, fixed, monthly rates) for making calls to
  Nussbaumen, Switzerland.

  The scenario:

  I want to provide my daughter's nanny with the ability to call her
  parents in switzerland and also to provide her parents in
  Switzerland an inexpensive method to call her here in Southern
  California via VoIP.

  Calls terminating or originating here in the US will be routed over
  the Internet via our Asterisk PBX.

  Calls made from Nussbaumen, Switzerland will be made to a local
  number there, so no special skills are required by her parents to
  call her at anytime.

  I have looked at http://www.e-fon.ch and this is a consideration,
  yet we are still looking for the most inexpensive options with
  preferably a flat, low monthly rate.

--
Kindest regards,

Bradley D. Thornton