[Asterisk-biz] Consulting/Support in Mid-Europe

Bradley D. Thornton Bradley at NorthTech.US
Sun Oct 10 13:02:35 MST 2004

                                        Sunday, October 10, 2004
                                        12:55:10 PM (-08:00hrs UTC)
Hello Reto,

 I did a search on the asterisk list for Switzerland and came up with
 your email (included below).

 We are a small Provider of Internet and network related services in
 the US and we are looking for services which will allow us to make
 VoIP calls terminating in Switzerland.

 We are also searching for a Swiss phone number so that my Nanny's
 parents can make a local call which will be carried over VoIP and
 terminate on our Asterisk PBX system.

 I have found http://www.e-fon.ch but that is the only service I can
 find, and was wondering if you know of any other services which can
 provide what we are looking for (Since you are in Switzerland).

 It's not going to be a heavy use circuit, but we would like it to be
 as inexpensive as possible.

 I don't know much about the telephone services in Switzerland but her
 parents live in Nussbaumen, so a phone number local to that town
 would be ideal, and offer the most economical solution for her
 parents to call her here in the US.

 If you can offer any help it would be most appreciated :)

 Kindest regards,

 Bradley.

On Monday, August 9, 2004, 9:40:44 AM, you wrote:

> Hi

> We are looking for *-experts in Switzerland (or the surrounding countries). Switzerland is
> the white point on the map of the EU :-).

> We have a customer with an existing PBX who wants to integrate VoIP. We would need some
> advice how to do this.

> You can contact me on my PM: rstauss(a)mpol(dot)ch.

> Thanks
> Reto Stauss

Kindest regards,

Bradley D. Thornton