[Asterisk-biz] Fw: ACD on Asterisk (Call Center

TC trclark at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 8 15:27:25 MST 2004

>I am looking for a good ACD system for System. I need to install a small
>Call Center, and I need to have the calls router based on skills of the
>personal and number of calls that one person has already attended.

>So, for example, I have one person that has associated the skill of
>"Spanish Speaker" and "Financial Expert", and when a call is done by
>number X (proceding of a customer that speak spanish) and the customer
>selects on the IVR "financial Expert", the call is forwarded to the person
>that has this skill associated and has been more time withouth attending
>any phone call (so I can distribute equally the calls done).

>I known that some of this funtions are very avanced for PBX, and are more
>common on Call-Contact Centers..... Any one is aware of a software that
>allows me this kind of flexivity on Asterisk ?

An other option is to look at our ICD addon
http://www.voip-info.org/wiki-ICD

We had some of this some using private routing strategies
(call count + priorities) it would not be that far to make priorties a skill
concept

you need to look at the icd_mod file to see the pattern used to
build new call route modules

ICD has frame work that the allows call cneter growth
that the standard queue/agent stuff will never touch ...