[Asterisk-biz] Fw: ACD on Asterisk (Call Center Feautures)

Andres at itranser.com Andres at itranser.com
Fri Oct 8 13:49:45 MST 2004

Hi,

I am looking for a good ACD system for System. I need to install a small
Call Center, and I need to have the calls router based on skills of the
personal and number of calls that one person has already attended.

So, for example, I have one person that has associated the skill of
"Spanish Speaker" and "Financial Expert", and when a call is done by
number X (proceding of a customer that speak spanish) and the customer
selects on the IVR "financial Expert", the call is forwarded to the person
that has this skill associated and has been more time withouth attending
any phone call (so I can distribute equally the calls done).

I known that some of this funtions are very avanced for PBX, and are more
common on Call-Contact Centers..... Any one is aware of a software that
allows me this kind of flexivity on Asterisk ?

Thks for your help,

Andres