[Asterisk-biz] Sydney Australia Gateway Service.

David Uzzell asterisk-list at uzzell.com.au
Thu Nov 25 02:39:27 MST 2004

I would like to thank everyone who replied to this and there were more
than just this one. :)

However it would be good if some of these people who replied on list and
private could respond to my followup email as I would really like to get
moving so I need to make up my mind as to which provider has what I need
and I think is suitable!

Thanks

David